CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

LIFE

Well, is sure has been awhile since I posted. Crazy stuff has been going on. My dad had to have surgery again to remove the rest of his thyroid. The pathology came back positive so he has to have radiation now. Talk about stressful. He seams to be taking it well. Life just isn't nice at times. But, this to shall pass; as they say.
I went up to my friends house to help her move and I got a speeding ticket. Now, that wasn't to fun at all. At least the guy was nice. Traffic school was sooooooo much fun. Ha HA HA HA

If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing. -- Margaret Thatcher

5 comments:

Burfica said...

I feel so bad you got a speeding ticket. lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Alekx said...

hahahahaha
If you hadn't been speeding your wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

Okay okay don't hit me.
hahahaha

Dorko said...

Hope your Dad gets through it all A-ok.

Hum.
Speeding ticket.
My last one was for no reason at all - perfectly lazy saturday afternoon, driving along, spacing off (to the rising speedometer!) and just catching up to the traffic in front of me... when I pass a patrolman and glance down to see - !!!??? 75 in a 60!!! and look up to the rearview mirror to see - Yep. He flipped around. ...and... Yep. He's flippin on that light fandango - just for me.
That really sux.
I mean I didn't even have a reason to be doing it!
doh.

butterfly's said...

burfica: not your fault, lol

alekx: yep gonna have to smack ya one!! lol

dorko: yes, thank you. I hope he comes through all this good to. And I know the feeling about the ticket. I wasn't doing anything either...83 in 65 after passing someone. go figure lol

MomThatsNuts said...

Hello!!! I get a speeding ticket every couple months.. I Like to go FAST...hehehehe

welcome to blogging!!

Mom